Single head electric rolling mill with mixed rollers for sheet and wire rolling. 1.1 Kw and 220 V motor, double direction of rotation and emergency stops.
Unit of sale: One unit
EN STOCK: 0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Durston is a world leader in the manufacture of jewelry machinery and manufactures to the highest quality standards.
This TUI C130 single head electric rolling mill is equipped with mixed rolls for sheet and wire rolling with a length of 130 mm, made of hardened steel with excellent temper.
Equipped with a 1.1 KW and 220 V single phase motor, it provides constant power. Its electronic speed regulation facilitates the work of rolling and drawing. Digitally controlled speeds from 5 to 20 RPM allow you to have complete control of the spinning of the rollers. The laminator is equipped on one of its sides with a smooth roller and another with 4 half-round grooves of 4, 3, 2 and 1.5 mm.
The rolling table made of rectified steel and designed for use with sheet metal and wire eliminates the undulations produced by other machines that do not have this same table.
This machine complies with the highest European safety standards, so it is equipped with protections and emergency stops.
· Roller length: 100mm.
· Roller diameter: 50mm
· Maximum opening: 5.5mm.
· Motor power: 0.75Kw / 1HP 220V II-Single phase.
· Double direction of rotation
· Emergency stop, and protector for the fingers.
· Variable speed 0-30rpm, through frequency inverter (with this system does not lose force at low revolutions).
· Digital display to view the rpm.
· It can incorporate a lamp optionally (not included).
· Measures: 460x340x500 mm.
· Approximate weight: 105Kg.
· Measures part of plate: 65mm.
· Measures part of thread: from 6 to 1mm in 9 steps.
· Steps 1/2 Cane in outside roulette: 1.5 / 2/3 / 4mm (width)
Durston is the world’s manufacturer of rolling mills & tools for the jewellery industry.
On our website you will find many Durston products, from workbeches, rolling mills, formers / benders, presses hammer, jewelers furniture and much more ...