Mixed laminator of sheet and wire with side roulette in a half-round and multiplier box.
Unit of sale: One unit
EN STOCK: 3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Durston laminator, model DRM C100 R, mixed sheet and wire with lateral roulette in a half-round and a multiplier box allows to make the minimum effort when laminating.
· Structure made of cast iron in one piece for optimal strength and rigidity.
· Rectified and hardened steel rollers of first quality.
· Measures cylinders: 100 x 50mm.
· Maximum opening cylinders: 5,5mm.
· Maximum and minimum square yarn measurements: 7 to 1mm.
· Number of steps in square thread: 9 steps.
· Measures half rods: 4.00 3.00 2.00 x 1.5mm.
· Multiplier box ratio: 4/1
· General measures: 330 x 200 x 320mm.
· Weight: 28.1 Kg.