Demanding quality standards. It has persos switches to regulate different functions, in addition to a timer for control of march. Micro needle extractor incorporated.
Unit of sale: One unit
EN STOCK: 0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Estmon brand has extensive experience and knowledge in manufacturing turbo polishing equipment for three decades, ensuring that each equipment has been manufactured to the highest quality standards.
This equipment has individual switches to regulate different functions: general start-up, automatic or manual position and automatic rotation inversion (timed). It also incorporates a 360 minute gait control timer.
It has three anti-impact plastic accommodation bases for any type of bucket, in addition to incorporating four of them and 1,600 grams of rectified micro tines. It also has a micro-barb extractor. The frame supports and upper ring are made of stainless steel, together with the fairing.
The equipment is delivered with four turbos, select according to work to be done. This model can be equipped from 4 to 8 turbos (optional).
· External dimensions of the turbo: 250 cm high. With racks: 400 cm high. Diameter: 310 cm.
· Approximate internal capacity of the turbo: 12 liters. With racks its capacity is 24 liters.
· Frequency inverter with vector system (precision helium pot.).
· Rotation system with central sweep
· Rotation system using magnetic gear
· Articulated system for process change, micro tines, emptying or cleaning by horizontal displacement of the turbo.
· Turbo rpm: from 0 to 600 approximately, adjustable
· AISI-304 E. Scotch stainless steel fairing (equipped with wheels).
· Working voltage 230 V. 4 x 1.5 CV. 50-60 Hz.
Compressor and drain strainer.
Drain valve and manual drip system (optional dosing pump).